PIPA is committed to the protection of your privacy and we want you to understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of any personal information we gather.
We may gather two types of information about you:
- Personal information (such as your name, phone number, email address, employer organisation details, job title), provided by you for services we offer; and
- Information generation by our system with tracks traffic to our website.
We collect information that you volunteer when you:
- Register for services;
- Make an enquiry;
- Subscribe to communications from us such as updates, publications, or news;
- Provide feedback, comments, or suggestions.
3. Use of Personal Information
We use this personal information we collect:
- to administer and manage the services provided to you such as certification and membership services;
- to provide member and client support, including conducting and responding to enquiries, feedback, comments and complaints about our services;
- to distribute our communications;
- for internal data analysis and research purposes to improve our services;
- to maintain our records and to comply with legal obligations, and
- for any other purposes to which you consent or that is disclosed at the time information is collected.
At any time, you have the option to opt out from receiving any future marketing material by contacting PIPA using the contact details below.
4. Protection of personal information
We take the protection and storage of your personal information very seriously and take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. We use appropriate physical, digital, managerial and security systems to store your personal information and to protect it against unauthorised access, destruction, or disclosure.
5. Disclosure of information
We may provide some of your personal information from time to time to third party service providers to assist us in providing you:
- Marketing and digital services;
- Conduct data analysis and data matching services;
- Conduct market research, surveys and analysis;
- Host our servers and website;
- Provide IT services including storage and back-up and
- Process payments.
6. Accessing your personal information
You have the right to request access to any of your personal information which we are holding, including updates or corrections. To request access contact PIPA by using the contact details below.
7. Other Sites
Our website contains links to third party websites, for your convenience and information. When you access a third-party website, please note we are not responsible for the privacy practices of that website. We suggest you review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
8. Social Networking Services
We use social networking services to communicate with the public about our work. When you communicate with us using these platforms or services, we may collect your personal information, but this is only used to help us communication with you. The social networking service will also handle your personal information for its own purposes. These services have their own privacy policies, and we suggest you review these. You should also be careful to ensure that you only post information online if you are happy for it to be and to remain publicly available.
If you have any complaint on the basis that you feel your privacy has been breached you should contact us via the details below:
Address: PO Box 957 North Lakes QLD 4509
Telephone: 0459 919 437