Enviropipes is recognised as a leading manufacturer of quality high density polyethylene (PE100) and polypropylene (PP) pipe systems in sizes ranging from 25mm to 4000mm for both pressure and non-pressure applications.
Enviropipes is located in High Wycombe, Western Australia and is committed to using only the highest standard of raw materials to manufacture its products.
Enviropipes manufacture and stock a large range of PE pressure pipe fittings to service the mining and civil industries. Just some of the range includes stub flanges, backing rings, sweep bends, tees, and moulded fittings and also manufacture non-pressure fittings to suit its sewerage and drainage corrugated pipes. Fittings are manufactured and certified to AS/NZS 4129.
Enviropipes also specialises in the fabrication of PE pipework/custom made fittings and is able to work with its clients offering flexibility at high production rates.
Enviropipes staff have many years of experience in the construction and manufacturing industry which enables them to work with its clients and find solutions for them.
Their services include:
- Fabrication of polyethylene pipe spools and experience working with isometric drawings up to 4000mm
- Manufacture of sweep bends from 25mm up to 1200mm
- Manufacture of equal and reducing tees up to 4000mm
- Manufacture of segmented bends up to 4000mm
- Manufacture of end fittings – up to 4000mm
- Fabrication of polyethylene plate work
- Manufacture of tanks and silos – up to 4000mm in diameter and 20 meters in height
Enviropipes’ quality management system is accredited to AS/NZS ISO 9001. Inspection procedures ensure pipe and spooling is dimensionally accurate and conforms to customer drawings and specifications.
+61 (0) 8 9352 8444